Come to hear what no one tells you about graduate school for writers
[Here’s a link to the transcript of what we talked about on 3/14/13 at the panel, in case you missed it!]
Links and Resources
Before, during, or after the event, feel free to check out these links and resources:
- “MFA Bound” by Prof. Liz Whiteacre–download this!
- “When People Ask Me About Applying to MFA Programs” by Prof. Cathy Day–ditto.
- “Advice on Choosing a Program” by AWP
- “Low-Res, High Motivation: An Interview with Jill Christman” by Cathy Day
- “Ten Tips for Those Considering MFA Programs” by Ilana Stanger
- The Creative Writing MFA Blog.
- “So You Want to Get an MFA?: An Open Letter to My Students” by Stephanie Vanderslice. The Huffington Post
- “Why Critics of MFA Programs Have it Wrong” by Curtis Sittenfeld and Lan Samantha Chang. Salon
- “MFA Fever.” The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- The Creative Writing MFA Handbook: A Guide for Prospective…
View original post 105 more words